Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is a sales associate at a Car wash and Detail center mean?

I am looking for my first job and I stumbled across this job.





It says that no experience needed, but it says that it is an hourly wage + commission.





I thought a car wash was just a place to wash cars, but what does it mean by commission. What do I have to sell?What is a sales associate at a Car wash and Detail center mean?
maybe you have to sell supplies or maybe they commission you on how well your station is being used. By the sound of it nice job.What is a sales associate at a Car wash and Detail center mean?
You may get commission on upgrade car washes, oil changes, car ';stuff'; inside the store area, etc. They probably expect you to try and sell customers to the more expensive wash
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment