Sunday, December 20, 2009

What website can I advertise my Car Wash Business for sale?

I would like to exchange my 10 bay car wash located in AL, for any old house anywhere. Where in the world could I find someone who wants to own a united states business that needs little management and makes money. I want to advertise to as many people as possible and not pay for the add (ebay %26amp; loopnet are the best, but not free). I have tried www.ree.com. Any suggestions from us and non-us free websites would be appreciated.What website can I advertise my Car Wash Business for sale?
Why not consider a business broker. They take a commission on the deal, but they have more access to real buyers.What website can I advertise my Car Wash Business for sale?
Try going to Craigslist. I am not sure what area you are from in Alabama, but Craigslist is most everywhere and it is free. Good luck!! btw - on your search engine, type in craigslist alabama.
Try this: http://geo.craigslist.org/iso/us/al

No comments:

Post a Comment